Engage your communities.
While social media is an evolving communication channel, it’s also becoming a critical component of your small business’s marketing strategy. Today, consumers share everything with each another on social media, especially experiences with your business.
And since consumers place more brand value on consumer word-of-mouth reviews and product referrals more than any other media source, including media placements, advertisements and paid celebrity endorsements, can your business really afford to not be engaging customers on social media?
Developing a social media marketing strategy not only helps your small business deliver important information and sales promotions to customers, but can also help:
- Increase brand and company awareness
- Discover customer sentiment of existing products and services
- Find new customers by analyzing audience demographic data
- Share valuable, relevant content
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase sales leads and conversions
- Engage with customers and create meaningful relationships
At LM3, we take time to research where conversations are happening in your industry, and more importantly, what customers are sharing about your brand. We’ll help your small business identify the online mediums and social media networks your customers are most active on – and help you develop the creative, useful and shareable content your customers are searching for.